TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Legal department: Località Ruspino, 24016 San Pellegrino Terme (BG) Italy
Secondary department: Via del Mulino 6, 20090 Assago (MI) Italy
Social Capital € 58.742.145
Fiscal code and VAT: 00753740158
The access to this web site by visitors is subject to the following conditions. The information, logos, graphic elements, sounds, images, brands and anything else published and/or reproduced in this site belong (or are granted for use by third parties) to Sanpellegrino S.p.A. or other Companies of Nestlé Group. The reproduction of the site content is allowed exclusively upon written authorization by Sanpellegrino S.p.A. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast or circulate without authorization the content of this site. In particular, it is forbidden to copy the software which determines the operation of this site, to create similar programmes, to trace and/or to use the source code of these programmes. Sanpellegrino S.p.A., and the other Companies of Nestlé Group, do not guarantee the regular update of the information contained in this site, nor can be considered liable for any possible damage, among which infections caused by information virus, which the visitors’ equipment could suffer following the access to and/or the interconnection with this site or the download of its content. The links in this site can address the visitors’ research to web pages existing in different sites. In this case, Sanpellegrino S.p.A. does not take on any responsibility, neither for the content of what published in these sites, nor for any damage caused by or originated when accessing these sites, interconnecting with them o unloading their content. Any personal details sent to Sanpellegrino S.p.A. site will be treated according to privacy law (D. Lgs. 196/2003). Any non-personal details communicated to Sanpellegrino S.p.A. through this site (including suggestions, ideas, drawings, projects, etc.) will give the Company and Nestlé Group Companies the exclusive, unlimited and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, show, execute, modify, broadcast and distribute these non-personal details. The communication of these details will automatically imply their transfer, for free, in an exclusive way and with the broadest rights and faculties, to Sanpellegrino S.p.A. and to the Nestlé Group Companies. This site is subject to the laws currently in force in the territory of the Italian Republic.
PRIVACY AND SANPELLEGRINO S.P.A. ITALIANA
The treatment of personal data communicated by visitors to Sanpellegrino S.p.A. through this site will be carried out according to the following modalities. Sanpellegrino S.p.A. is the data controller of the treatment of personal data communicated to the Company by the visitors of this site. Data controller are Yam 112003 S.r.l. - Piazza Borromeo, 14 20123 Milano. These data will be used by Sanpellegrino S.p.A. for any purpose for which the subject to whom these data refer to has given his/her consent. This data can also be used, for the same purposes and with the same methods, by Nestlé Italiana S.p.A., Via del Mulino 6, 20090 Assago (MI) Italy. Whoever has communicated his/her personal data to Sanpellegrino S.p.A., authorizing their treatment for a specific purpose, shall have the faculty, in any moment, to exercise the rights as per the Code concerning the Protection of Personal Data (D.Lgs.196/2003), art. 7, by contacting Sanpellegrino S.p.A, Via del Mulino 6, 20090 Assago (MI) Italy. Sanpellegrino S.p.A., through this site, gathers anonymous data and information (kind of browser, geographical location, date and time) which are worked out in order to achieve the best management and optimization of the site, as well as for statistical purposes and to collect more information on its products and their consumption. This information can be stored on servers located in Italy or on Nestlé central servers located abroad (EU or USA), but shall not be in any case communicated by the data controller or by the data processor to third parties, neither used to contact the site visitors, unless they requested it or gave their consent for it. The communication of personal data referred to a person under age shall be carried out by one of his/her parents or by a person exercising the parental authority over the minor.
ART. 7 (RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS)
1. The concerned person has the right to obtain the confirmation about the existence of personal data referred to him/her, though not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible way.
2. The concerned person has the right to obtain the indication of: a) the source of personal data; b) the purposes and modalities of their treatment; c) the rationale applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the details identifying the data controller, the persons in charge and the appointed representative, according to art. 5, sub-section 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can get to know them, as appointed representatives in the State territory or as persons in charge.
3. The concerned person has the right to obtain: a) the update, modification or, whenever he/she has an interest in it, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of data treated in infringement of the law, including those whose storage is not required for the purposes for which they were gathered or subsequently treated; c) the declaration that the operations specified under paragraphs a) and b) are known, also as far as their content is concerned, by the people to whom the data were communicated or distributed, unless this accomplishment is impossible or would require the use of means patently out of proportion with respect to the protected right to unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com.
4. The concerned person has the right to oppose, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons, the treatment of his/her personal data, though relevant to the purpose for which they were gathered; b) the treatment of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending him/her advertisement materials or for direct sale, as well as for carrying out market researches or sending commercial communications.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites and/or applications that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites and/or applications work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website and/or application.
How can you change your Cookie settings?
Please ensure that your computer/mobile device setting reflects whether you are happy to accept Cookies or not. You can set your browser to warn you before accepting Cookies, or you can simply set it to refuse them, although you may not have access to all the features on our websites and/or applications if you do so. See your browser 'help' button for how you can do this. You do not need to have Cookies on to use or navigate through many parts of our websites and/or applications. Remember that if you use different computers in different locations, you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your Cookie preferences.
Sanpellegrino S.p.A. uses the platform Google Analytics to monitor its websites, in particular:
- The Google Analytics Advertising Features implemented.
- How you and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together.
- How visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features implemented, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out).
If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics on your own browser, we invite you to visit the Google page where you can download and install the plug-in to disable the Google Analytics features currently available for Web.