Terms and Conditions
S.PELLEGRINO ‘ITINERARIES OF TASTE’ FACEBOOK PROMOTION
DRAFT FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS v1 30.06.17
Full Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, and excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The promotion will run from 10:00 on 17.07.2017 to 23:59 on 23.07.2017. Participants may enter the draw for a chance to win a place for themselves and one guest at one of the S.Pellegrino ‘Itineraries of Taste Harvey Nichols Banquet’ event due to take place on Tuesday, 8th August in London.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Internet Access/Facebook Account required. Participants must visit the official ’San Pellegrino’ facebook page at: https//www.facebook.com/SanPellegrino, find the promotional post and follow the instructions. Participants will be required to share the name or url of their favourite article from the new S.Pellegrino ‘Itineraries of Taste’ website which can be found at https://itinerariesoftaste.sanpellegrino.com/uk/. All genuine/valid shares will be included in the prize draw. Participants will need a Facebook account to enter. If participants need to set up a Facebook account they should go to Facebook.com, follow the instructions and read the Facebook Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person, throughout the duration of the promotion will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that any participant is using multiple accounts, multiple identities or a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of ‘script’, or ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. In the event of this clause being breached, the entrant will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the prize draw will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to fulfil the prizes.
7. The prize draw will take place within four (4) days of the closing date and winner will be notified via the promotional post. The winner will be required to send their details by private message to the Promoter including their full name, email address, phone number and postal address within two days of being announced in order to make arrangements for their attendance to the event taking place in London on 8th August 2017.
8. There is one prize available to be won in total consisting of 2 pairs of tickets to the S.Pellegrino ‘Itineraries of Taste Harvey Nichols Banquet’ due to take place in London on Tuesday, 8th August 2017 for them self and one guest. Winners will be required to attend the event on the date stated. The prize includes:
- Attendance at the S.Pellegrino ‘Itineraries of Taste Harvey Nichols Banquet’ event to be held in London.
- Welcome drinks on arrival;
- A four course dinner for the winner and their guest including wine pairings throughout the event, soft drinks and S.Pellegrino water.
The prize must be taken on the specified date only. The winner and their guest must be available to attend on these dates at the stated venue. Due to the nature of the event, the winner and their guest should be aged 18 years and over, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of an accompanying minor. Alcoholic beverages will only be served to attendees aged 18 and over and ID may be required/requested. The prize does not include travel to and from London, or accommodation. Any expenses incurred in taking up the prize will be the responsibility of the winner and their guests. The Promoter reserves the right to change the venue, or any part of the prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. The Promoter reserves the right to deny access to, or remove, any persons from the S.Pellegrino event who it deems to be rude or disruptive, or who appear to be under the influence of excess alcohol or any other intoxicating substances.
9. The winners will be selected at random via an independently supervised draw from all eligible entries received by the specified closing date/time.
10. The winner will be required to provide their contact details within two days of being notified.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize if the prize winner cannot be contacted within the stated notification period. In the event of the original winner being unavailable to take up the prize for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award it to a reserve winner drawn at the same time.
12. Winning claims may be subject to a full verification process.
13. Proof of sending confirmation is not proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for confirmation details that are not received or delayed, due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
14. The Prize is as specified and is non-transferable. There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
15. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents nor anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, Facebook, or the website or any combination thereof.
d. Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
e. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
16. Conduct of entry/participation: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the prize draw process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
17. By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winner and their guest’s names and/or image, statements made by the winner and/or their guest concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion. The winner must have gained permission from their guest prior to the dinner for use of their image and/or statements.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
20. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘San Pellegrino’ Facebook page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘San Pellegrino’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
22. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending an email titled: “S.Pellegrino ‘Itineraries of Taste’ Winner” to: Account.firstname.lastname@example.org from 08.08.2017 for a minimum period of three months.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, with no liability to entrants.
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, Trinity Court, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1LD (please do not send entries to this address)