Terms and Conditions
S.PELLEGRINO SOCIAL MEDIA DINNER IN THE SKY PROMOTION 2019
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé Waters UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Only one entry per person per entry route throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Participants may enter via Facebook or Twitter.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Entrants will require a Twitter or Facebook account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’ or ‘global’. Participants who do not already have a Twitter or Facebook account may open one at www.twitter.com, or www.facebook.com by following the instructions and reading the relevant Terms and Conditions.
• Enter via Facebook by commenting on the promotional post with their answer to the question “For a chance to win two seats at their table suspended 100ft high, with top London chefs cooking their indulgent menu right in front of you, comment below telling us which region of Italy the S.Pellegrino water is sourced in: Tuscany or Lombardy? All valid/correct answers will be included in a prize draw and three winners via Facebook will be drawn at random. The Facebook winner will be announced within a comment on the original promotional post within 48 hrs of the closing date. If the winner entered via Facebook, they will be required to Private Message the Promoter with their contact details to arrange their prize.
• Enter via Twitter by retweeting the promotional post stating “Retweet for a chance to win two seats at the table suspended 100ft high, with top London chefs cooking their indulgent menu right in front of you.” Entrants must ensure their account is set to ‘Global’ or ‘Public’ to allow their entry to be included in the prize draw. Two Twitter winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries via Twitter made by 23:59 on 07.07.19. If the winner entered via Twitter, the winner’s Twitter handle will be announced/tagged in the original promotion post. The winner will be required to private message the Promoter within 48hrs with their contact details to arrange their prize.
• Five winners will be drawn at random by an independent third party from Facebook and Twitter. No one person may win more than one prize. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, aliases, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies, or third party or automated entries are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
• The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entrant from the prize draw whose social media name or photo it deems to be offensive, or it believes may cause offence to other participants.
5. Prize draw opens at on 05.07.19 and closes at 23:59 on 07.07.19. Participation is via the two methods as outlined in Clause 4 above only. No postal or other entry method is available. Failure to complete the email registration form will result in the entry being deemed incomplete and not included within the prize draw for a chance to win.
6. There are five prizes available consisting of a pair of tickets for two adults to the S.Pellegrino Dinner in the Sky event, taking place in London Thursday 11th July 20:30.
- Due to the time-sensitive nature of the prize, entrants must be available to attend on the stated date. No alternative will be available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The prize includes a three course dinner for two adults at the S.Pellegrino Dinner in the Sky event with wine pairings and S.Pellegrino water.
- The prize does not include travel and accommodation and any additional expenses incurred in taking up the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- Due to the nature of the prize the winner and their guest must be 18 years of age or over. The event is subject to the organiser’s own terms and conditions which may include, but not limited to, age, height and weight restrictions.
- The Promoter, their agents and the event organiser reserves the right to deny access to participants who arrive late; or deny access or remove, any persons who it deems to be rude or disruptive, or who appear to be under the influence of excess alcohol or any other intoxicating substances.
- The event organizer may require participants to be searched for security reasons. Declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances may result in the individual being removed from the event. No cash or other alternative will be offered to prize winners or their guests who are refused entry or ejected in such circumstances. No cans, bottles, alcohol or food to be taken into the venue. For the event organiser’s full terms and conditions, please visit www. londoninthesky.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or part. The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole, or part, with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the cancellation of the event due to adverse weather conditions or high wind speeds, which would make the event unsafe. In such an event, the Promoter will endeavor to offer a suitable similar/alternative event or date.
7. The prize draw will take place under independent supervision within two working days of the prize draw closing date and the winner notified via email/Facebook or Twitter depending on the entry method used. If the winner entered via Facebook, they will be announced in a comment on the original Facebook promotional post. If the winner entered via Twitter they will be announced via a message on Twitter. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winners, if this cannot be achieved within a further 24 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner does not respond within 24hrs, of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the prize removed from the promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this draw is final and binding.
9. To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
10. Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, Facebook or Twitter, or any combination thereof.
14. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook; and neither Twitter nor Facebook, shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
16. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘S.Pellegrino’ social media pages or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘S.Pellegrino’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Twitter to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
21. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via email@example.com .
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA