Terms and Conditions
S.PELLEGRINO SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAIL BAFTA TELEVISION AWARDS 2019
V2 YCR 02.05.19
ABRIDGED TERMS FOR EMAIL
Open to UK residents only, aged 18 years and over. No purchase necessary. Enter by answering a simple question. Max. one entry per person. One prize available to be won. T&Cs apply. Entry closes at midnight on 12.05.19. Visit website for more details and full terms and conditions.
Tell us, by commenting below this post, where the BAFTA Television Awards 2019 is being held, for a chance to win a S.Pellegrino BAFTA Nominee Gift Bag
UK, 18+ only. One prize to be won. Ends at midnight on 12.05.19. T&Cs apply.
TWITTER POST – “S. Pellegrino is a proud sponsor of BAFTA, a star among the stars!” Retweet for a chance to #win a S.Pellegrino BAFTA Nominee Gift Bag. UK, 18+. T&Cs apply. Ends midnight on 12.05.19. #TastefulMoments #BAFTATV
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé Waters UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Only one entry per person per entry route throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. There is one prize available to be won overall regardless of the entry route. Participants may enter via email (if they have received a special promotional email) or via Facebook or Twitter.
HOW TO ENTER: Participants may:
• Enter by responding to the question in the promotional email sent to them. Entry into the prize draw will be automatic upon responding to the question.
• Entrants will require a Twitter or Facebook account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’ or ‘global’. Participants who do not already have a Twitter or Facebook account may open one at www.twitter.com, or www.facebook.com by following the instructions and reading the relevant Terms and Conditions.
• Enter via Facebook by commenting on the promotional post with their answer to the question “Where is the BAFTA Television Awards 2019 being held?”. All valid/correct answers will be included in a prize draw with entries via email and Twitter and one winner will be drawn at random. The winner will be announced within a comment on the original promotional post within two working days of the closing date. If the winner entered via Facebook, they will be required to Private Message the Promoter with their contact details to arrange their prize.
• Enter via Twitter by retweeting the promotional post stating “S. Pellegrino is a proud sponsor of BAFTA, a star among the stars! Retweet for a chance to #win a S.Pellegrino BAFTA Nominee Gift Bag. UK, 18+. T&Cs apply. Ends midnight on 12.05.19. #TastefulMoments #BAFTATV”. Entrants must ensure their account is set to ‘Global’ or ‘Public’ to allow their entry to be included in the prize draw. One overall winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries, regardless of entry route used, made by midnight on 12.05.19. If the winner entered via Twitter, the winner’s Twitter handle will be announced/tagged in the original promotion post. The winner will be required to private message the Promoter within seven (7) days with their contact details to arrange their prize.
• One overall winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party regardless of the route used to enter.
• The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entrant from the prize draw whose social media name or photo it deems to be offensive, or it believes may cause offence to other participants.
5. Prize draw opens at 15:00 on 09.05.19 and closes at midnight on 12.05.19. Participation is via the three methods as outlined in Clause 4 above only. No postal or other entry method is available. Failure to complete the email registration form will result in the entry being deemed incomplete and not included within the prize draw for a chance to win.
6. There is one prize available to be won overall consisting of: S.Pellegrino BAFTA Nominee Gift Bag containing the following items: 1 x S.Pellegrino Magnum, £100 gift voucher from CARAT* (redeem online), Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray from Charles Worthington, 1 x bottle of Taittinger champagne, Tote bag from Cocorose London, selection of make-up products from KIKO Milano and invitation to wine tasting event from Villa Maria; BAFTA Mask is not included. The prize will be dispatched within 28 days of the prize draw following a verification process and confirmation of a valid delivery address where the item can be signed for.
There are no cash or other alternatives. The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole, or part, with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
7. The prize draw will take place under independent supervision within two working days of the prize draw closing date and the winner notified via email/Facebook or Twitter depending on the entry method used. If the winner entered via email they will be notified by email using the original email address used to participate in the promotion. If the winner entered via Facebook, they will be announced in a comment on the original Facebook promotional post. If the winner entered via Twitter they will be announced via a message on Twitter. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winners, if this cannot be achieved within a further seven (7 )days, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner does not respond within seven (7) days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the prize removed from the promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this draw is final and binding.
9. To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
10. Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, Facebook or Twitter, or any combination thereof.
14. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook; and neither Twitter nor Facebook, shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
16. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘S.Pellegrino’ social media pages or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘S.Pellegrino’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Twitter to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
21. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via email@example.com .
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA