Terms and Conditions
S.PELLEGRINO EMAIL BAFTA COOKALONG WAITROSE PROMOTION 2021
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé Waters UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Only one entry per person throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. There are three (3) prizes available to be won in total each consisting of a gift hamper containing all the necessary ingredients to make the dish as prepared by Michelin chef Claude Bosi in the live ‘Cookalong’ taking place on 11th April 2021.
HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter via an email sent to them in which they will be asked to reply to that email with their answer to a simple question by clicking the correct answer. Their entry will be automatically recorded and entered into the prize draw. Three winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries receive by midnight on 28.03.2021.
5. Prize draw closes at midnight on 28.03.2021. Participation is via email as outlined in Clause 4 above only. No postal or other entry method is available. Failure to click on an answer within the email will result in the entry being deemed incomplete and not included within the prize draw for a chance to win.
6. There are three (3) prizes available to be won in each draw consisting of a gift hamper containing the following items: S.Pellegrino 750ml, Waitrose Icelandic Cod Fillets 240g, one pack Waitrose La Ratte Potatoes 500g, one pack of Waitrose Duchy Salted Butter 250g, one fresh lemon, one jar of Nonparielle Capers 142g, a pack of Waitrose fresh Flat Leaf Parsley 100g, one Waitrose Duchy Whole Milk 2.2ltrs, and one loaf of Waitrose Sourdough Rye & White Bread, one pack baby Cauliflowers and one bottle of Belazu Sherry Vinegar 250ml. All items are subject to availability and will be delivered to a pre-agreed address by no later than 10.04.21. In the event of out of stock of any item(s), or any changes to the recipe for the Cookalong, suitable replacement(s) will be provided. The winner is responsible for ensuring that all allergen information is available to anyone consuming the finished dishes. There are no cash or other alternatives. The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole, or part, with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
7. The prize draw will take place under independent supervision within 48hrs of the prize draw closing date and the winners notified via email using the contact details provided in their original entry within 48hrs of the prize draw. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winners, if this cannot be achieved within a further seven (7) days, and after three attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winners. If the reserve winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
9. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
10. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this draw is final and binding.
12. To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
13. Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
14. By taking part in the promotion prize winners agree that Nestlé Waters may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
17. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Twitter or any combination thereof.
18. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
19. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘S.Pellegrino’ social media pages or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘S.Pellegrino’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Twitter to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
21. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media but will respond to questions via [email protected] .
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA